What are these symptoms?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone

Since the start of June, I have been getting headaches on and off, with neck pain which can vary in intensity , also on and off. I went to the Doc who checked my eyes and referred me for an eye test. I went along and the optometrist did various tests and looked into the back of my eyes with a special machine, and said there was nothing sinister to see. The headache is not really a headache as such.. it is more like pains in my head It feels like a burning sensation in the back of my head and at the top of my neck and sometimes at the sides it can be painful too. So i went back to the doctor, who checked my eyes again and said it's muscoloskeletal and prescribed me 300mg asprin to take when I get the headache. Since then, the last few weeks i have had a few episodes of pins and needles in my hand, and ringing in my ear, along with a bit of crackling sound, a bit of wax and wet feeling in my left ear. Has anyone else had these symptoms?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

look up binocular vision dysfunction. my headaches and eye pain, blurry vision, yad yada.... have been for a year now. i finally think this is the diagnosis for me after many test and many drs. I will know next week. There is a quiz you can take for your symptoms, see if any of the others you may have . Good luck !!! Regular Eye Drs cant test for this disorder

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.