What are these weird bumps? I'm really scared.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Yesterday I noticed these bumps on my vagina, but I have been experiencing itching for about 5 days now. I have had a few recent hookups and I think I may have contracted an STD. I am really scared. I made an appointment for tomorrow, so I am hoping to get tested. I think I may have genital herpes but I'm not sure. It itches like CRAZY! If anyone has any idea what this may resemble, I would appreciate to hear your thoughts. I won't be able to stop thinking about this until I figure out what it is. Sorry if the picture is TMI. image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Do you have them anywhere else, side of vulva or anus?

• Posted

No. However I did notice some thick white discharge this morning. I just got tested. I'll have some results this afternoon and the rest in about a week. Can't wait to figure this out.

• Posted

Skin "bumps" look like fordyce spots, but it's good idea to get regular STI tests if sexually active and concerned

• Posted

the bumps are fordyce might be a yeast, didn't they say anything at your check?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.