What are these wormy looking growths under my tongue?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i can completely move them with my finger and the spot they were on is dry and burns a little. image

also what are these tiny clear bumps and lesions on my soft palate?

i also have red bumps in my throat & tonsilitis im recovering from. do i have an oral std? intecently had a new partner and im paranoid waiting on my herpes, clamydia, gonnareah, & hep B test results to come back. thinking of testing for hiv, syphilis, & hpv next.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hey did you fine out what this was i have the same things in my mouth worry to death please help by replying

• Posted

hey did u find out? cause i have alot of them im freaking out now too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.