What are you having in between meals?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm on my second week of orlistat and I've done quite well with sticking to healthy meals and snacks(mostly fruit and yogurt). What else are good options for in between meals if we get hungry? And what about hot drinks? I've been having tea with semi-skimmed milk and no sugar, but I've really been wanting a hot chocolate! Any suggestions would be helpful.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well done I'm on my second day and doing celebrity slim meal replacement diet aka milkshake have u lost any weight? X

• Posted

I can tell I've lost some weight since my jeans are fitting a bit looser, but I'm trying to do monthly weighing rather then every day. Hopefully I'll have a good results the first month.

• Posted

try drinking your tea with skimmed milk i know its virtually water but it has less fat as semi is stil quite high, I just eat fat free jelly, fat free yoghurst and fruit or veg snacks not much more i can think off either xx
  • Posted

Also have a look at lighter hot chocolate sachets i have found horlicks light has 1 gram of fat in it and is a nice treat xx
    • Posted

Thanks I'll have a look out for some lighter hot chocolates. It's worth giving skimmed milk a try, I never thought I'd be able to drink milk without sugar but I've been doing so for the past year. I suppose small changes like that make a difference long term.

I was thinking maybe rice cakes might be good to snack on as well, I've been trying to find an alternative to crisps.

• Posted

I mean tea without sugar!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.