What are you symptoms?

Posted , 7 users are following.

For me, zero itching, ever. No burning with urination. No white spots. (2 that have disappeared since og diagnosis) Pressure that radiates near Urethra. Pain when sitting for lengthy periods that also seems to radiate where pressure stays, near Urethra.

Trying to get a feel for the General symptoms we all share. Thanks in advance for sharing!

Jean

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

my symptoms are: white patches, some itching but not bad. I also get small cracks in he skin sometimes.

lately i feel an urgency to urinate all the time! i feel like im going to "leak".... so im off to the bathroom often. i have no idea if that is the LS or not...

• Posted

'Buzzing' but no itch anymore, never had white patches, fusing of part of one labia and one side of clitoral hood which seems to be getting worse.

• Posted

im pretty lucky after reading what other people are suffering with. i have zero itching and zero bruising. i do have white patches, fused labia and sex is sometimes painful. also some torn skin if i wax (i know i know) or use clobetosol.

im really scared about the fusing. what happens if you fuse? how do you deal with your period, urination or giving birth?

• Posted

Sese88 - funny you mention the "waxing." When I started doing "Brazilian" wax - that's when I noticed the white patches for the first time! But I just figured I had always had discolored skin down there and just hadn't noticed it... so I let it go. Then I stopped waxing and decided to have laser hair removal... After my first session - I noticed the fusing of my clitoral hood. I freaked! Thinking it was the laser! LOL! Now I know it wasn't the laser... but now I'm afraid to go back for anymore sessions because I'm afraid it will worsen the LS. I may do the bikini line... but wont be going all the way from front to back anymore - nope!

• Posted

I am hoping that with steroid use, you can stop the complete fusion over urethra and vagina. My clitoral hood is slowly fusing though. I am 66, but still am horrified at this. Sex life is not what it used to be.

• Posted

Was diagnosed based on a white patch that my doctor biopsied. Since using Borax, no white patches, no fusing, no itching. The only symptom is a general disappearing/loss of architecture (clitoris got smaller, labia minor disappeared). 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.