what are you taking for dizziness and muzzy head?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I have neck arthritis with dizziness, tinnitus and muggy head. Can anyone with the same tell me the best meds for dizziness and muggy head please?

Many thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Lina,

I don't have meds to suggest but when I have that it seems to come and go. I would recommend trying to increase activity (walking is enough), drink lots of water, get enough rest, try sleeping on your back if not already.

• Posted

Thanks for replying. I do get good and bad days and I agree, exercise helps. I try to keep busy and I try to get a good night sleep although it's not always possible.

Regards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.