What are your physical symptoms ?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have severe health anxiety that's been extremely bad for the past 4 months. Everytime I get a symptom it sends me into a panic. Once it goes away another one will appear andnit starts all over. I have had muscle twitches everywhere hot and cold sensations on parts of arm and legs lasting seconds then go away and come back, tingling, panic attacks, feeling weak, lightheaded, muscle aches muscle tension numbness lasting only seconds. What are everyone's physical symptoms so maybe we can help each other feel better with this awful health anxiety

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi there Tracey

I empathise with you totally. All those symptoms you describe are exactly what I've been experiencing since last November. Cold feet, hands, tingling, dizzy. Lightheaded. Feeling unsteady, hot feeling in diaphragm then a rush of sheer panic. It's absolutely awful and very debilitating. It's affected my whole life. I'm exhausted all the time from the moment I wake up. I would rather stay in bed as I feel secure. I've been prescribed Dosulepin and propanalol but as its early days I'm not feeling the benefits yet. I've also been referred the mental health facilities in my area and am praying that they can help me through this. Try and get as much help as you can. I hear that you can beat this and I cling on to this hope. Stay strong - I know it's hard.

• Posted

Do you get hot spot sensations in your legs or arms? It feels like you are standing by a heater or holding a blow dryer to a spot on your leg but it's not hot to touch and lasts only seconds but comes and goes randomly
  • Posted

I get something everyday! Chest pain, arm pain, dizziness and off balance. I have digestive issues. It's VERY debilitating and is ruining my life. I'm going to have to take off work and am having a very hard time with that. I've always been a worker and now I can't do anything. I feel like I'm letting myself, my family and my vo.workers down. sad
  • Posted

Dizziness, blurry vision, lightheadedness, mild vertigo, breathing issues, random crying, feeling like I'm going to die, right sided headaches, foggy brain, tight chest, fatigue and pressure in the head

• Posted

Yes, exactly same here. Freaking out a lot. Also having big problems with memory.
  • Posted

The scary thing about a post like this is anyone with health anxiety will absorb another persons symptoms. Anxiety effects 70% of the body so a whole lots of symptoms can emerge wit an adrenaline rush. But i do empathize, maybe too much at times with everyone on here.
    • Posted

i agree with you. it is scary to read about anxiety symptoms but at least it makes me feel im not the only one going through this nightmare and i feel understood by someone. famaliy does not understand they look at me and think of me like i am crazy.
  • Posted

weak arms legs and neck tightness in chest lump in throat foggy brain derealization . it all sucks rolleyes im on my 5th week of sertraline i have some moments where im a little better but hopefully getting there
  • Posted

Yeah mines bad since going cold turkey on mirtazipine two years ago I feel like I'm getting worser by the day Its so sky high :, (((
  • Posted

I get physical symptoms everyday! Mostly in my chest and it usually last for hours one hours. It feels like I'm going to have a heart attack. I wish there was some trick or tip to get rid of the symptoms right when they start.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.