What Brand Carbimazole

Posted , 4 users are following.

when I was on medication before i was supplied AMDIPHARM carbimazole, this was because I had previously had terrible side effects on other brands (cant remember which one) I have just been to collect my prescription (as im back over again) and they have given me flamingo brand, what brands are you all on? and has anyone else ever had trouble with any type of brands?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm in Canada and the Brand name used here us Tapazole. Methimazole is the generic name. As far as I know here in Canada Tapazole is the only one available.

• Posted

ah ok, im in the UK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.