Posted , 6 users are following.
I'm 17 years old and I've been having some problems lately that I thought were normal. But now, with the suggestion of a friend, I decided to ask about it.
- Occasionally I have twitches that can go from a randomly moving finger to my whole body jerking. This one time in class I half-jumped from my chair and I was the laughing stock for quite a while.
- Especially for the last few months I noticed clumsiness. My hands usually shake and my handwriting has gone worse (though I can't say it was ever good). There's also a loss in talking skills, often I stutter a lot or forget what I was going to say in the middle of a sentence. It's annoying, really.
- Sometimes (even right now) I have trouble keeping my head up, literally. My head feels like a burden on my shoulders and I end up placing it on a pillow. I doubt physical weakness causes this because I have a good amount of muscle on me.
- I'm always sleepy and always tired. Even between the sets at gym I'd yawn. I don't sleep too little, in fact I oversleep sometimes. It seems regardless of how much I sleep I'll always wake up exhausted and with black circles.
- This is probably just a puberty thing, but I noticed my behaviour has also been changing lately. I quickly get angry, and not necessarily rationally. I've been arguing extra with my girlfriend lately because of that. She thinks I make irrational decisions, and sometimes she's even right.
- Sunlight feels repulsive for about a year now, or brightness in general. I love night and cloudy weathers. Think this one's called sensitivity to light.
- Oh and also - this is the most important one. Sometimes I feel like I'm dying, my vision blurs slightly and my breathing gets heavy. I usually go to bathroom and rub my face with water for a short while and it goes away...mostly.
- I also, for the lack of a better word, "feel" my brain, kind of like a headache but constant. It's like a watered down version of headache, though it gets intense sometimes.
Now these all may be normal, or simply a mental disorder, I just want to know if there's anything I should know.
I can answer any questions required for further diagnosis.
Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.
0 likes, 11 replies