What can cause Water dripping sensation on legs with warm red blotches?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This issue happens mostly when I'm standing and when the red blotches pop up they are warm. Every time this happens it seems like they get bigger and recently started appearing on my other leg. Once I sit down the blotches slowly go away and the water sensation after a min or two. This first started on my left calf and than now both of them do it and today i started to feel the water dripping sensation going up my thigh a bit. I looked this up and I found something called Arachnoiditis (not sure if I have it) but i do have minor scoliosis and I started having spinal pain a few months before i started taking any antibiotics.( On and off antibiotics for Uti, irritable bowels and mouth infection.) I have been to the hospital a few times now and I have brought it up to them about my spine and they said it was just my body being achey from infections. (I did have mri and cat scan) Now I don't have any infections as far as I know of but I am taking amoxicillin (my dentist have gave it to me as a preventive) since I recently got all my wisdom teeth out. I think it could also just be my kidneys causing this issue since i had so many medications in a short time.. i'm not sure. Any help will be appreciated!

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.