What can I do for help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Can't focus and im so worried bout my health. The doctors did several tests couldn't find nothing wrong . feels like my heart beats very fast I just feel awful!!!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried going to a different ER or doctor? Get a second or third option?
    • Posted

Ya I've been to several ERS they did tests and couldn't find nothing wrong that's y I think it may be very bad anxiety

• Posted

I'm not a doctor but that's what I think it is. I went to the ER yesterday and got a good report and I've been anxiety free all day.
  • Posted

How old are you? Are you on any medicines? Do you drink? Any caffiene intake today? Anxiety will make you have palpatations especially if your beathing is messd up fom fear. Its an adrenaline thing. Did they check b12,magnesium levels in the hospital? At least you know your heart is okay so you can work on your anxiety. Close your eyes and inhale thru your nose and have your belly expand till its full then slowly blow out the air. Keep doing this for two solid minutes and tell yourself during this time no thoughts allowed at all. Zero thoughts allowed. Give yourself thes two minutes only for breathing. Thats what you will ned to do everytime you feel your heart race. You can not allow your thoughts to interupt at all. And yes you can control it for two minutes. Then realising its adrenaline and negative scary thiughts are worsning the anxiety attack take notes what happened. What you experienced was an anxiety attack. Whatever the trigger your adrenaline triggered to protect you and as the blood rushed about moving to your vital organs for survival physical changes occur. They have to because your body is set up to survive and your brain has told it is in danger. Everyone gets different symptoms and yes they can change as they please. Thats a quick view into cbt. Cognitive behavioral therapy. You need to be aware of whats happening, why and what you can do to calm yourself. There are audio books, e book, apps to all teach and guide you. 
    • Posted

Thanks so much I'm 24 and my vision is messed up to I think its cause of my intense anxiety
    • Posted

Im so sorry. Yes vision get effected its giving you weird tunnel vision to protect you as if you are in danger. please do the breathing and learn the cbt. Maybe you can beat this by catching it early. Do yourself a favor and eat as healthy as you can and maybe workout everyday for about thirty minutes so your ciculation stays strong and it will keep you and your heart healthy. Feel better and believe and know it will absolutely pass. 
    • Posted

Yes it is. Its all part of your body thinking its in terrible danger.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.