what can i do to help my daughter

Posted , 4 users are following.

:? My daughter was diagnosed with lichens sclerous last year after years of discomfort , it was even suggested that she may be being abused my life fell apart , nooooo way was this happing to her,she also has autism and photsenstive eplipesy she has so much to deal with in her life over the last week she is experiencing diffculty passing urine she is in so much pain she has had all the steriod creams going and also uses diprobase any one outther that suffers with this terrible condtion can give me any advice of anything else she cant try started her on fish oil today :cry:

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Using a barrier like vasaline to protect the area from urine will ease burning pain. There are other things people use like emu oil and coconut oil for moisterising.  Steroid treatment is moat important thing to calm down the inflammation of the skin. Im so sorry your daughter is going through so much. I hate hearing about young girls with this. I did not get it until age 32 but it is more common In young girls and older women. 
  • Posted

hello hanah

i'm so sorry to hear about your daughter.

actually i do have some hopeful news. I'm currently following a protocol which was devised by a woman in the US....who successfully treated herself. she went on to help the parents of a child who, like your child, was suffering severely from LS. there were even accusations of abuse much like you have had to listen to....which are very ill informed. i am very pleased to say that the parents followed this protocol very strictly and eventually the child recovered. this was several years ago now and she remains well. It requires to be followed strictly but the method is clearly laid out and the sources of things and where to find them is also included.  

if you would like more information there are some more details over on he alternative medecine section...but if i can help in any way further please don't hestitate to message me...via the picture of the small envelope beneath me name.

very best wishes marey

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.