What cause my RA after massage? HLA-B27 Neg

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello, I am not sure where to being, but any input would help.

About  4 months ago I went to massage parlor for massage and happy ending. I received both. The massuses used lotion for happy ending part. She also decided to kiss / suck my nipples for about few minutes. 

That was the only sexual exposure that occure that night. Nothing else. No kissing, No sex, Nothing. 

Two days later I started having pain in urination - went to doc and was prescribe doxy 100 mg x 2 a day for 7 days. Felt good, the pain went away. Thought nothing of it. 

4 weeks after exposure I started having joint pain, rash in mouth, black spot, gastro issues, loose stool, frequent bowel movement, pain, fatigue, headaches, dry eyes, bluerry vision, muscle pain and prostate inflammed 

You name it I was having systemic condition pain. 

I decide to go see infection disease doctor who ran test for all STD's including urine test etc... All Negative. 

I was really really happy that I have no std's. Thank god. 

So fast forward 4 months later. I am still having symptoms of inflammed prostate. Prostate fluid massage shows no urine infection. 

Following Test Done:

HIV DUO 4th generation test at - 28 days - Negative

HIV Oral Fluid Test at 5 weeks - Negative

HIV Duo 4th Generation Test at - 6 weeks - Negative

HIV Oral Fluid Test at 9 weeks - Negative

HIV Elisa 3rd generation HIV 1/0/2 Test - 12 Weeks - Negative

HIV Duo Test 4th generation 13 weeks - Negative.

Hep B&C - 11 Weeks Negative

Hep B&C - 15 weeks Negative

Gonorreha & Chlamydia - 4 days after exposure using Urine NATT test -  Negative

Gonorreha & Chlamydia - 6 weeks after exposure using Natt Test - Negative. 

Syphilis at 4 weeks & 8 weeks - Negative.

CBC - Normal. CD4 / CD8 - Normal. 

Only abnormal blood value is Absolute Lympocytes. 

Medicines Taken So Far

----------------------

Doxy - 7 days

Doxy for 30 days 

Cipro for 30 days. 

Current Status: I am still suffering my prostate infection & skin rash along with joint pain. This skin rash also appears on my penis. It's dark type of rash / brownish type. 

My ID doc has no clue and says I should see a joint doc. 

My joint pain is not that bad I'm sure I can live with it but not the prostate pain. This prostate pain is bad and sucks. 

Did I get an STD???

Thanks

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you've  an autoimmune reactions there's hundreds .. Guessing your between 18- 40 usually when they show up! Rieters or (reactive arthritis as they now seem to call it it )most common from std .. Saying that food poisoning hepatitis jab even a case of the sh*ts can cause it .. I've had it 20 years it sucks! Seems the sooner you get on a Dmard class of drug the better your prognosis .. 
    • Posted

So do I still have active infection? 
    • Posted

Woulnt of thought so once it starts theres a chance it will go away...but by the sounds of it you may be stuck with it on and off for Life

like i said demards are whats kept me pretty good i still work in construction..saying that came off  Them due to stomach probbs and now led up in bed crippled on morphine

agood rumatoligist will help id do lots  of research your self and try to take control of your situation And as meny questions as pos and keep pushing them hard to sort you out!!

• Posted

I was in india and ate something that gave me diarrhea. After that I was diagnosed with reactive arthritis. All my test came out negative except for the one test for the genetic factor HLA be 27. This gene is associated with reative arthritis. Where were you when you got this massage, In a foreign country? I'm coming to the theory that might be caused by bacteria. Try fasting for 24 hours and see how you feel?
    • Posted

It was in US. I think as well this is cause by bacteria, but which one? 

I was tested for all STD negative.

Any suggestion? Trich? Never tested for that. But Flagyl really helped with RA. 

• Posted

Hi bigtar65211, can you advise how you are feeling these days after ReA? Have your symptoms decreased and were you able to find out what caused it?

I'm in a similar scenario as you were.

• Posted

Hi thought I’d jump in ..I’m 24 years along had some really tough times ...but I’m still working in construction had plenty of good years too last attack was 3 years ago took both my knees out the most painful thing I’ve had to date ,last attack of iritis was several years ago 

I’m pretty sure I stopped taking my dmards due to stomach issues and didn’t start another one quick enough that’s why it was so bad 

I feel though it’s getting bettter ever so slowly and honestly think it’s due to demards which are slowly over the last  20 odd years turning my immune system down as no longer feel stiff and achy all the time between attacks .. anyway good luck 

• Posted

Mycoplasma genitalia is also a std you can check for, but it might not show in tests when it’s so long ago. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.