What cause the vertigo and dizziness

Posted , 4 users are following.

I heard to stay hydrated and that decrease your changes of getting it , but I hear that about everything.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

They are on the fence about that. Drink more, stay hydrated. Some say take a pill to keep water retention down. To much fluid in inner ear
    • Posted

Yea I don't understand this illness, I been drinking more water and seems like at time it gets better or may be my mind thinking the water is helping. I'm scared to wash my ears now and no lady wants to touch smelly earssmile

• Posted

I've been SUFFERING with Vertigo for over 2 years now.  I mean 24/7!  Although some days are better than others EVERYTHING from smells to the weather seem to effect it?  I am a "water drinker" and stay hydrated and although I admit it probably helps.......  I've still got it.

Sorry

• Posted

Hi I am sorry you have been suffering with this for 2 years. I am on 11 mos and I have symptoms 24/7 as well. Some days better than others although I have improved since symptoms first started. Did they give you a diagnosis?
    • Posted

Don't know what her diagnosis is but the doctor told me since my ears look fine that I had viral labyrinthitis, I've never had any head problems so that's scary.

• Posted

Well hope one day you get better and I hope mine don't last that long it's driving me crazy, I blew my nose today and while looking at the clock the numbers wiggled.

• Posted

Blowing my nose always makes me dizzy. Learned years ago don't blow your nose to hard. Lol

• Posted

Very cautions about everything now, I guess it comes with aging, I never even heard of this until about 5 years ago when my room mate had it and I gave her a hard time because i didn't think it was that bad , but now I know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.