What could be this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, I wanted to ask if any of you have had this symptom. When my anxiety started a year ago I noticed that it was dificult for me to imagine things. Like for example I could be thinking in a flag, like the japaneese wich is pretty simple. I can draw it, but when I try to picture it in my mind cant. This came along with the memory problems, has enyone experience this?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I have this right now. It started when I had a ocular migraine, the. Had one that day after which scared me. That's when it all started, I after that had chronic head aches which is head aches that aren't survier but last for a long period of time. I got 3 days stressed non stop thinking I had a brain tumor and that I was going to die. Then I started getting brain fog which had been getting worse. I'm at the point that you are right now where u can do stuff naturally but you can really put a picture or image in your head anymore. I also had a bit or memory loss here and there but it's really just short term. It's been going on for about a week or so and I have been thinking about it non stop ever since thinking it will last forever. I think it's just from being so stressed about it . I also find it easy to sleep because nothing's on my mind most of the time. I think we need go just go with our lives as it will eventually go away if you just accept it for now.
    • Posted

but you can't really put a picture in your head*
  • Posted

Yes, same with me. Scary situation... I wonder if it ever going to stop...
    • Posted

Yeah I'm like sure it will. It's freaky, do you think about it 24/7 like me?
    • Posted

Of couse, I try not to, but is dificult. I guess the brain is used to work one way and when that changes is dificult to learn a diferent way. And the longest stays like this it will be harder do bring it back to normal...
    • Posted

I think we will both survive and that over time we will get tired of it and just forget about it.
    • Posted

How hard arw your problems with memory? Mine is shoot down now, thats the strongest of my symptoms...
    • Posted

Like my memory is decent like I feel like it's good and bad at sometimes and my worst symptom is the over all brain fog like I feel like I have a cloudy head lately. I also feel that it's like home sometimes for just a little bit when I'm not stressed. Do you ever feel a lot better when not stressed and thinking about it?
    • Posted

Well I havent experienced any relieve in my symptoms. All I do is get used to them and hope they go out. Some of them come back, some others stay for longer. I need to get a solution and a job, now I dont think I can hold one, but hope that It will change. I dont know, I dont want it to end here, I still think it can get better like you said.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.