What could be wrong?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Yesterday I had nuts and dried fruit. A few days ago I found out that I was allergic to Hazelnuts but after taking these nuts and dried fruit last night, I felt weird. I went to bed and woke up this morning feeling like I am underwater. My ears are blocked, my nose is running and I feel nauseous. What could be wrong? Please help!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Toypom, I found out the hard way that I'm allergic to something, they just don't know what. It all started around 2004. I was on a job site in TN. The crew went out went out and they purchased Burger King burgers. Within minutes of eating one I began breaking out with welts all over my body, my throat began to close so they gave me shots of benadryl and something else to open up my throat. Since then I've gone into anaphylactic shock where I've almost died so I know exactly how you feel but they've not been able to pin point what I am allergic too. I carry an emippipen with me and pray for the best.

• Posted

Shame Jon. That sounds awful, yeah I think I might carry some form of eppipen or Allergex on me just in case. Thanks so much for your input. :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.