What could i have?

Posted , 5 users are following.

over the past two years ever, i have been suffering with;

-Abdominal Pain (in the middle, the sides of my body, its a stabbing dull ache pain which is constant for couple of hours at a time)

-Abdominal Sensitivity (It is painful and uncomfortable if i even just touch the skin around my stomach, its a stabbing sharp pain when i touch it and is a severe dull ache, this lasts for about an hour every now and again)

-My stomach swells and bloats couple times a week

-stabbing chest pain, (starts just under breast in left side, spreads up and down chest bone, spreads to shoulder blade and lower back, lasts for days at a time sometimes)

-Tingling sensation on left shoulder blade every couple of days for about a minute a time, feels like sometimes moving on it and it goes all cold

- Wind, Nausea and Bad Fatigue

Not long ago i threw up and there was blood in it one morning, had different bowel movements with the changing of constipation or diahrea, 

really dont know whether these are all linked together, or seperate or even if its anything to worry about! 

any answers would be appreciated!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

made app to see your GP

• Posted

Hi holly ..

i get a simular thing and have been to my gp. It sounds like indigestion with heart burn wht can Make the top of ur back hurt in your shoulder blades . Is it worse with certain foods have u noticed ? I would suggest gaviscon and buscopan as it sounds like abit of ibs too wht is awful . Tje obly thing tjay would concern me is blood .. u should probably c ur gp asap. Xx

• Posted

I have already take esomeprazole and gaviscon for the past 4 years,also gallbladder out.

I have had scan and blood tests showing fatty liver and enzines.

I am seeing a consultant this week.

Thanks for your concern .

• Posted

Hi Aimee, any blood should be investigated! You really should see your gp

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.