What could it be?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. I have been having some heart palpitations, hyperventilating etc since January of this year. All signs linked to blocked arteries (angina) so I had an Angiography which came back clear. I have been getting bad kidney pains along side all of the other symptoms but since the angiography the pain has been so severe.

With the angiography coming back clear, what else could this issue be? I have been getting bad kidney pains alongside all the other symptoms and they have been more severe since the angiography. I went and had a urine test yesterday which came back as clear so not sure about it being kidneys. My blood tests prior to angiography all came back clear also.

I have used drugs in the past which may have caused a problem.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you been having chest pains in conjunction with the palpitations ?  

Do you have or have had a history of high blood pressure ?

Sorry about the kidney pains.  

• Posted

Hi. Yes I would have bouts of palpitations and rapid heartbeat all the time. I also have stages of hyperventilating.

I have muscle spasms throughout the day and wake up each morning with kidney pains.

• Posted

How fast is your heart, you mention fast heart beat in your post.

Do you have a heart monitor or blood pressure monitor with which you can test your BP and heart beat.

I do know of someone who had really big problems getting diagnosed with intermittant heart issues, what solved his problem and proved what he was claiming was a high end fit bit, it recorded what his heart was doing, he downloaded to his computer, and gave the Dr's a printout, and he was able to show what his heart had been doing, an abalation and a pacemaker fitted problem solved a few weeks later.

He said to us it was such a relief to be able to prove to the Dr's that he had an issue.

• Posted

By chance do you know what type of Fitbit that was used ? 
  • Posted

No don;t know, but obviously one that records your heatbeat patterns, and can be downloaded.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.