What could of been wrong?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi

i went out to eat last night and i had a drink beer and s hamburger and a little dessert , a few hours later when lying in bed i begin to feel anxety and then nauseous and then i threw up  a lot  was able to get back to sleep ,i did not sleep that good. This morning i feel a little bit better still a little tired and nauseous pretty much went away. i am drinking coffee so far so good. Could it been what i ate? Also when i vomited i got a bloody nose as well

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Nothing to worry about... Could be the desert..if it's continue for more then 3 days I would begin investigation. For now try to avoid alcohol and fatty foods...help your body recover.

Take care

• Posted

what should i have for breakfast what would a good food be to help recovry ?
    • Posted

Avoid fatty fried foods for few days... Bowl of cereals with skimmed milk and some fruit for breakfast would do... then Chicken stock and slowly go back to regular food. Vegetables and chicken would be the key...if you can avoid red meat for few days as well would defo help. You should be back to yourself in no time..
    • Posted

I had soup for breakfast could't finish it but i so far i kept it down and i took a nap but what medication can i take to help with this?

• Posted

Hi

i just vomited it again but not as much as last night 

• Posted

Gastroenteritis sounds likely, or could be food poisoning, or even a bad beer.

Personally I would just drink water and eat some dry toast or dry crackers for now, but only when you feel you are able to. You can go weeks without food, but if you are vomiting, make sure you keep fluids up with water. If no improvement in 3 days go and see a doctor.

• Posted

Hi well basically i stood home all day and basicly slept and eat and drink water i been getting hungry every few hours after i been naping  but i think i am feeling a bit better i got some ginder ale and eating an einglsh muffin but i been burping a lot today too 
    • Posted

Is the ginger ale fizzy? If so, with drinking that and having a bit of a dodgy tummy you're bound to burp more than normal. Like I said, give it a couple of days and I'm sure you'll be back to normal.

• Posted

Could have been food poisoning since symptoms started after eating. Try eating blandly and try milk which is very good for settling your stomach.  Wait a week and if you still feel unwell, see your doctor and mention that you had a nose bleed.  I don’t understand that symptom.
  • Posted

Burping could be caused by the fact that your stomach is empty.
  • Posted

I started feeling better last night and i drank milk late last night and i was fine and i do feel better today as well i ate breakfast fine and drinking coffee fine
  • Posted

Hello , I'm not a real professional , but I can give you abit from my past experience.

Personally , I think , that you MUST NOT eat alot of things before bed-time. You claimed to have rank a beer , hamburger and a dessert. Anything you eat a couple of minutes or even 1 hour before you sleep , is only BAD for your organism. Usually , eating before sleeping makes us have a really uncomforable sleep. Anyways , this was just a simple advice. 

It could have been anything , maybe the food was bad or you had somekind of small disorder that grew bigger with the food. Don't worry too much and don't pay much attention unless you get the same problem over and over. It can't be a serious thing. 

• Posted

Hi

so far i am doing okay i went to work today and when i worked i was tired and my legs were not moving fast and i notice an increase of dry month. But i am keeping everything down i guess it takes a few more days to get better 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.