What could this be?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can genital warts show up over night? Something of this size?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

they look like penile papules benign and normal

• Posted

common on the scrotum skin? is it something that can develop rather quickly?

• Posted

you can get them on the scrotum yes they are defo not warts

• Posted

Kim, what you do on this forum is amazing. thank you! do you think a NP at an urgent care could misdiagnose something like that for genital warts? I apologize in advance for my questions but in your experience as a sexual health nurse, do you see many cases of genital warts on the scrotum. also im having a hard time finding info about penile papules on the scrotum. is there another name for penile papules on the scrotum?

• Posted

they can be easily misdiagnosed sometimes a biopsy is required to determine what they are mabe that may be an option available to you

• Posted

i see most genital warts on the penis itself like on the urethra or the shaft

• Posted

thank you kim! appreciate your time and knowledge

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.