Posted , 10 users are following.

tested negative for chlamydia, gon hiv and syph

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

can someone help?

• Edited

This looks very similar to what i have and also anal itching but not bad. Sometimes seems to go away then come back ... Ive tried to make a post but literally takes so long for a post to be approved im almost giving up.

• Posted

did you get tested? do you have any idea what it is? what are you doing about it now? i was given steriod cream to treat the issue, it went away for a few days but came back, so im using the cream again.

• Edited

I got tested for everything about 7weeks ago. It was all negative but the doctor basically implied its herpes and that the tests arent that accurate. This has literally caused me so much anxiety from not knowing. Mine disappeared but seems to come back if its irritated by masturbation or something.

Ive got some anti fungal cream ive started to apply again today but not really sure what to do. Its not painful at all or itchy on penis but i have some occasional anal itches.

Overall i am no closer to finding out what is wrong. Unsure whether it is balantis, herpes or something else

• Posted

guess were on the same boat here, really been frustrated with the issue, but did u have any blisters? or ulcers? isnt that what herpes suppose to be? maybe an urologist would help? i think you should get the herpes test regardless of what the doctors says. i havent had any blisters at all

• Posted

Yes Im the same i havent had anything even close to a blister. Simply red patches/spots. Very frustrating for sure and stressful.

I was tested back then for herpes which was negative. Swab and blood test were negative but i am thinking to get tested again as i need to know.

• Posted

i see thats good, not sure whens ur last exposure, but ive read somewhere at 12 weeks the herpes test is 90% accurate, so maybe u shud do a retest. anyhow keep me posted man. im gonna try to get tested this week for herpes

• Edited

Yeah i think i got tested early its just over 12 weeks now from potential exposure so ill get tested this week and see.Yeah ill let you know and hope you get some answers too

• Posted

Hey man . Have tested negative for everything again but still have some inflamed redness on my penis head unitchy.

So really unsure what to do. Im thinking to try and see uroligist or a dermatologist

Did you get tested ?

• Posted

yo james, good to hear its negative for ya. i got tested again too and all negative so far. mine is responding well to antifungal but it comes back when i dont apply. my anal itch is pretty much gone after using a steroid cream. so theres that recently, ive been getting some numbness all over my body and burning in my joints. not sure if its related so im starting to get worried. but yeah u shud try to see an urologist on this. mine told me to use anti fungal and it sorta works

• Posted

So have something similar and the backside flare up. Don't think it's anything to do with herpes. Currently thinking prostatitis of some sorts

• Posted

sup steve, the backside of the glans for me is also red, but recently its gotten a bit better i think, ive been using fungal cream for a few days, not sure if it will help. lmk if you find a solution.

• Edited

Update:penis redness responds well to antifungal treatment, but it comes back if i dont apply. moreover ive been feeling numbess in my head, face and tingling in hands. also feel kind of feverish but no fever, and some joint burning around the knees and neck. not sure its anxiety or some infection.

i have tested at 6 weeks for hiv syphilis, hsv igm, chalm gon and hepatitis a and b all negative.

any input would be greatly appreciated, getting worried.

• Edited

So difficult to tell from the one picture but i have something similar but also get random 'cracks/lines' on penis glans (whatever you want to call them). Also test negative for everything multiple times. Still no answers as to what the root cause is but your other symptoms sound like anxiety, got that t shirt sadly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.