What could this be I had got tested about 2 months ago everything came back negative

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just noticed these two red bumps I popped one and it started to bleed and the other one I left alone what could this me plz help imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

not that it looks like herpes bc it doesnt at all but have you tested for herpes. just to make sure all stds can be ruled out

• Posted

i tested for everything and havent have no type of sexual contact in a good 3 months

• Posted

well in that case, the second pic looks like an ingrown or some type of infected hair follicle.

• Posted

i dont think its std related it might just b benign spots

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.