What could this neurological symptoms mean?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I always had some problems but lately I have distressing symptoms. I'm a 21yo female. I have muscle twitches. Legs, arms, eyes and now in ears which makes me hear a clicking sound. I have burning sensation. My lower legs hurt extremely bad when I walk. I get tired very easily, I can't climb stairs. I have problems with speaking, understanding, listening, reading, writing, thinking. They are all getting worse. I started to sound like a total idiot. Sometimes I feel like I don't know how to walk. I keep walking into things, losing my balance, falling. I can't remember faces and I have short term memory problems as well. Also I get a killer headache everyday.  My MRI only showed a cyst like look on my cervical spine and that's all. EMG is normal as well. Am I going crazy? Or is this not related to brain? I don't understand. I need some opinions. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,I am sorry you are going thru this too.I have had and have maybe 90% of what is going on with you.My Neuro tells me it is from the nerves in my neck are all pinched.My primary says I also have an inner ear disorder.I have to answer the abuse question all the time because I have bruises all over.I am 70 next week and no

one has abused me.I look like a drunk and don't drink.Hope this he!ps.you in some way.

• Posted

It can be anxiety or stress when multiple symtoms come together at a same time. It Happend to me before
  • Posted

Were you on any medication around the time this started happening ?? Have you been tested for lyme ?? I'm dealing with alot of weird symptoms and a big decline with cognitive issues and doctors blame on anxiety .nope you are not crazy. They are. I'm suffering so much with no answers it's terrible and it just hit me out of no where like brain damage

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.