What did doctors originally diagnose.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just been reading when people were eventually diagnosed with LS after going to doctors for several years therefore, I was wondering what other condition people were told they had.

I have been itching for a few years after the menopause, the doctor said it is virginal eczema. I am wondering if there is a connection. I have started using extra virgin olive oil after a lady on here said it cured her LS, it certainly stops the itching and soreness.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Jen, I was diagnosed immediately with LS by chance when I went to gyno for itchiness coupled with feeling a dull ache in my labia and surrounding area. Although I must say that many on this wonderful and helpful site experience different symptoms than what I have (and I AM SO GRATEFUL that I do not have tearing, thinning nor bleeding! I do feel for those experiencing that! MY heart aches for them!) It has been 2 years for me, and like many here, I am so much better with very little use of clobet cream (Rx) and change of diet! No sugar, little to no gluten, and start taking IRON and biotin vitamins. I AM happy to share that at 60 years of age , still am active in ALL areas of my life! PRAYER IS VERY HELPFUL AS WELL. I am not a very preachy person, but just give it a try. SAY THE ROSARY every day in mediation (so many ones on you tube- just google "Holy rosary with music") and pray and meditate! ALL of this healed me, so I wanted to share that so others can try it! This can be a very challenging and emotionally draining disorder, but with positive thoughts, meditation, and nutrition ,can be and WILL BE BETTER! 😃

• Posted

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for replying. I believe our health to a great extent is in our own hands. I eat well, cook my own food from scratch, I try not buy food with a sell by/use by date as they all have chemicals added.

I do a lot of praying, have a huge belief and have had proof in the past prayers come true, maybe not exactly in the way you expected but will be answered.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.