What do I do?!?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please help. My parents are alcoholics, I have anxiety and trust issues. I need to tell someone but I can't come close to do it even with my closest friends. I feel as if I'm left out with them all the time it my be my anxiety playing tricks though. I just feel like the ugly duckling of the group sad

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I also feel like I'm really depressed and I think they get annoyed at me or think of me as an attention seeker.

• Posted

guess what we are on the same boat.

do you have the tightness feeling on your head & chest?

• Posted

I always do this..close your eyes..remove everything inside your mind...and talk to One and Only God. Ask Him "O my Lord if you are there guide me"... Allah The Almighty has been guiding me.. Allah The Almighty will show you the cure where up til now psychiatrist have not found the cure to mental illness.. But One and Only God has shown me the cure.. His name is Allah The Almighty God..

All you got to do is to ask Him. There's no of harm trying.

• Posted

i would go to nature to calm down, recollect myself and see what the clue for my next step would be.

Do not be afraid, you are not alone.

Read about trust issues too, where does anxiety come from, and things like that. Whatever calms you down and gives you more certainty about YOUR life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.