WHAT DO I HAVE?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey everyone I've been dealing with a lot of symptoms these past few months and was wondering what anyone could tell me, sorry ahead of time about how unorganized this is.

Around 6 months ago I noticed i have been have strange symptoms that come and go. First there was extreme fatigue for about 4 days and my neck muscles felt tight. I had also been having trouble with acid Reflux.  About 1.5 months later I see that I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck. I went the to the doctor and he said he didn't think they were anything serious. Then I start having tension headaches and blurry vision about a month after that. this was constant for about a week. Then I notice my right eye kept twitching and I didn't know why. It stopped for a few weeks now fast forward 2 months later(mid November) I start have severe muscle twitching( all over body). I have buttocks pain and thigh ache (mostly when i lay down), left arm ache, and followed by left hand atrophy and left thigh/gluteal atrophy. In just a matter of 3weeks it has progressed from buttocks pain to my whole left side being weak and having atrophy in the extremities. I also have a huge pressure in my face and my left side feels heavy. Does anyone's have any idea what these random symptoms could be?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.