what do I say to her?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi lovely people who sit on this forum, can you help?  I am due to see my new counsellor  for the second time tomorrow but felt it didn't go well first time.  How do I carry on if I'm unsure and is it just nerves if I don't get on with her initially after having such an understanding counsellor before.  What would you do?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If I was you write down what your thinking and worries right now and take it with you to the counsellor tomorrow in case you don't actually want to say it out loud. I have been doing this for 2 weeks now so I don't have to repeat myself because I just couldn't do that.

• Posted

i would agree with Michelle on this
    • Posted

Thanks ladies,  session went OK but still unsure as chance foster is out stripping speaking about this,  stuck,  what do I do? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.