What do we know about LS?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Have we, all of us here, learned something about LS that is solid and will help others?  Do we know what LS is and what it is not?  Are there treatments that we know will work for some and not for others? 

​I was just wondering. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'll try this again.  It should be posted in the LS forum rather.

• Posted

Do you mean lichen sclerosis? I have PPP.p, & psoriatic arthritis.  So I get what you are dealing with. It's a tough issue little white patches on the skin.

i have had P since forever. And treat it naturally. How do you treat lichen?

• Posted

I can't say I know 100% what LS is but it apoears to be an autoimmune condition. I recently went to a natural doctors and after running an extensive blood panel he found I was deficient in almost all nutrients and vitamins plus, although treated by an endocrinologist, my thyroid was once again acting up. I had no idea. Anyway, I'm on at least 15 or so different supplements and strict paleo gluten, wheat, sugar free diet to cleanse my insides. Basically I have an autoimmune condition. So, to answer your question...I'm led to believe there is treatment for it and I can certainly report more on my changes in about 4 weeks - after my phase 1 diet/supplement plan and additional blood work.

If you can find a natural doctor near you, have him/her run your extensive blood work to start.

Hope this helped a little.

• Posted

Thank you for your replies.  I accidently placed this in the alternative forum but it should have gone to the LS forum.  And so I posted it again there.  All is well.  Multiple LS patients have been responding.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.