What do you do to track symptoms/causes? Do you use a diary?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

What do you all use to track symptoms/causes? Do you use diaries or notepads?  Do any of you use an app? If so which one(s)?

Would any of you like an app if it was easy to record symptoms and things you did/ate before the symptoms to see if there are any correlations?  I may develop one if there is enough of a need.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I use the Notes on my iPad as I don’t have a printer and I take my iPhone with me and can email from there. I friend who has had Meniere’s since 2005 and has had all the symptoms/procedures documents everything on a spreadsheet colour coded according to severity. An app would be useful if the results could be emailed. 
  • Posted

Hello C30172

I printed off Diary sheets from the website for, but having a app would be very useful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.