What do you think??

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi as mentioned in previous posts I was diagnosed with LS around 3 months ago, I keep thinking back to when I was diagnosed! The gynaecologist looked at my vulva very briefly and said looks like LS , she never offered me tests for thyroid or anything else? Then she prescribed me steroid cream and said come back in 3 months ( my appointment is 20th Sept) and said if the streroid cream is working well I can sign you off and won't need to see you again. I asked a few questions but felt very rushed! Like it was all no big deal! Ive been following alot of you all on here and it seems alot of you were offered other tests? And see your gynaecologist regularly? Is this normal practice? I live in the UK and I'm 35 years old, just want to know what you guys think x

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Tracey , also similar go away with betnovate and vaseline and get on with it 😩

Thank heavans for this site and lovely ladies 🙏??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.