Posted , 2 users are following.
I want to know what everyone's opinion is on my possible diagnosis of Sjogren's. I have asked my primary doctor to refer me to a rheumatologist and she hasn't. I guess she doesn't think I have it. These are my symptoms, which seem to be worsening over the last few years.
- very dry eyes, I'm on restasis
- eyes are very photosensitive
- dry mouth
- dry nostrils, always a little bit of blood in my nose, I have a lot of sinus problems.
- pain in my jaws and near my ear
- frequent headaches
- very sensitive gag reflex, which seems to be more frequent now. I feel like I'm going to gag constantly today.
- itchy throat, sometimes I start coughing for no reason. It's hard to raise my voice at my kids without coughing.
I even had a positive anti-ssa test, but she keeps blowing me off. I'm not sure if it's because I seem fine outwardly and I'm not a complainer. Kidney stones and conjunctivitis are common complications and I've had multiple in the past few years.
0 likes, 1 reply