What Doctor to see with anal fissure, perianal hematoma , hemorrhoids and lower left side lump and

Posted , 2 users are following.

Please help...Actually 2 month ago it started with frequent urgent urination and burning in my anus, vagina and bladder. GP did all kind of tests... nothing he could find. I used a mirror and examined myself. I found a anal fissure , a perianal hematoma and hemorrhoids . I figure thats the burning. I have bloating on the lower left side and I could feel a lump too when I pushed in my abdomen.

I had a colosnacopy 3 years ago. Everything was ok. I have IBS with constipation my whole life. Could the bloating and burning has something to do with the anal fissure? Did somebody had something similar before?What Doctor should I go , not going to my GP this time.

Thank you:)

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi there, i know this is an old post but wonering have you had any luck with the doctor, i feel i might have the same issue as you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.