What does it look like? HPV, sebaceous gland or herpes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I got a growth with a hair and another very small one away from it what could it be?. imageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Main one I worry aboutimage

• Posted

Your are correct. There's a big hair in the center. Hope its sebaceous follicle or folliculitis?

Thanks

• Posted

it usually occurs on the ol shaft or the base where the hair is closest to skin. Happens after sexual intercourse alot also. and could be one could be 10. Get yourself some good Teatree body wash. works wonders.

• Posted

We have those dam white glands all over our meat and potatoes! with and without the hair. they get aggravated or blocked,,,boom ....Dr.Google and anxiety. 😂

• Posted

You are right. Missus and I got carried away as kids were away. Had vigorous sex for almost all days for a week. 😉

• Posted

Same here 2 weeks ago with the wife😂 I lost my $hit, sent pictures to my dr. she was like , u do see the hair in almost every one right? Then said stay off Google 🤯🤣

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.