What does it look like?? Razor bump, folliculitis or std?

Posted , 5 users are following.

imageimage

shaved and had sexual intercourse 3 days ago now and this has occurred?! itches but doesnt hurt. not oozing or pussing. pls help!!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

thsts caused by shaving

• Posted

leave it it will clear up on its own if u start picking at it it will make it worse

• Posted

updated picture next day

• Posted

get tested for herpes to be sure they look a bit weepy

• Posted

i would be concerned about the inner area as it looks like blisters.

it may be nothing other then a follicle infection.

Is there a background sorry? How did it start.

Any other symptoms, pain, itching increased discharge?

• Posted

it says shaved and had sexual intercourse which made me think it was from shaving until i saw the oozing 😏 i think shaving but its better to be on the safe side and get a test with having sex aswel

• Posted

only other symptoms ate itching and they are painful to touch. its right on my bikini light wear my underwear sit so its very irritated.

• Posted

Get in with your primary care and ask that they test for HSV. Looks an awful lot like an initial breakout.

• Posted

what was your update for this!? did it end up being herpes or caused from a razor??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.