What else could it be? All neg.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been suffering for the past 2 months. And have seen 3 different PAs. 2 are gyno PA and 1 family PA. Dec 30 that morning I had intense itching. That afternoon I had my annual exam and decided to get tested for everything. Including stds. That night the pain and burning inside and outside labia got worse. It was unbearable. I missed work due to the pain and irritation. A week later everything came back neg for stds. You name it, HIV Herpes Syphilis Gon and Chlamydia was neg. The pain and irritation is still there especially after sex. I can even have my underwear touch my clit cause it bothers me. I've been given meds for BV and yeast and still nothing. I've tried duflican, metronidazole, probiotics, terconidazole cream and clyndamycin. Even a cream with steroids. Discharge varies sometimes it's white sometimes is watery. So they gave me meds the past 2 months for yeast and BV. Maybe I'm thinking I should she a dermotologist instead? Still no relief ...I need advice and help please!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I remember once years ago my mom had a hormone imbalance and she was miserable with burning feeling. Maybe see a Dr instead of a PA? Obviously I am not a physician but I have never hurt like that with BV.

Dr gave my mom some kind of hormone creme or pills and within a few days she was so much better. Hope you find help soon. God bless!

• Posted

Yea me either. I've had BV before too but nothing like this. I'll ask my doctor about that since I just got off bc 3 weeks ago. But this started when I was on bc.

• Posted

I haven't heard of hormone cream before if thats what it was. I did wonder if mine is hormonal as before this started I was getting the odd hot flush and thought maybe I was premenopausal but then things seemed to settle. Except for this BV which have had for over 6 months now. Only thing is I definitely cannot tolerate the Pill. After months it still made me feel very sick. This was years ago so I know the pill never caused this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.