What foods to eat?

Posted , 4 users are following.

If carbs aren't good for BV. What foods can I eat so that I can refuse rice,breads and other carbs. All I thought I was bv free for two days after my period then after I wore skinny pants which is fitting the itch came back and the discharge. I hate this. Please help me be BV free for those who where able to cure it. Even suppository ecovag which mydoctor prescribed me and the candibec cream just make it more worsen. What to do? sad

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I suggest looking into some probiotics to replenish good bacteria into your body. There’s a variety on Amazon, some that are not expensive. For some that was all their body needed and symptoms went away completely or got better after daily use. 
    • Posted

As fas as I've read. Probiotice supplements aren't effective. I can't understand what's the best medicine to cure this BV. Even antibiotics doesn't even work. 😢

• Posted

They’ve been working for me, I no longer have discharge or odor. I guess everyone’s body is different. I’ve heard about Apple cider vinegar? Like as a bath or drink, some use it as a suppository but not sure if that’s a great idea. 
  • Posted

Eat vegetables, pau d arco tea( for yeast Infections), before meals take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar 2xaday, 1tablespoon of lemon 1xday before meals. Before meals so that it's not too acidic for your stomach. Kefir no sugar. Do not put anything in vagina because it will make it worse. Water only to rinse the vagina, no soap or anything. Use coconut oil only on lips of vaginal for yeast or if its itchy

• Posted

Does it cured your bv? Do you drink the acv or apply it into your vagina?
    • Posted

It helped me get through those symptoms. You have to drink acv mix with have glass of water and drink it 2xday before meals. Aside from that drink 1 tablespoon of lemon juice mix with small amount of honey (not too sweet) 1xday before meals. I feel a lot better compared 2 years ago. Take multivitamins for women, probiotics for women 2xday (different brand in am, different brand in pm), vit d, vit b12, evening primrose oil. kefir mix with ground flaxseed (anti yeast). Take these until your body's ph is back to normal. So far these works for me.

• Posted

Because bad bacteria thrive on sugars, you want to avoid this at all costs. Eat things that bad bacteria can't feed off of, such as leafy greens and unprocessed meat. If you want to try some natural anti-bacterial supplements, I recommend caprylic acid and grapefruit seed extract. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.