What foods typically require more Creo

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, and I thank you for your help! i am newly diagnosed with pancreatic insufficiency and taking Creon for just a few weeks. After my doc had me take two 24000 Creons (instead of one), Ive been good for about two weeks...until this morning when I, again, had bad diarrhea. Last night, we had my great homemade pizza, and after reading more about how to take Creon, I am suspecting that was the cause of my "relapse". I'd really appreciate hearing from patients taking Creon about the foods that trigger a problem for them, and how they compensate for that. Thank you so very much for your help!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.