What happens if you never clean your vulva area?

Posted , 2 users are following.

For years I've had extremely poor feminine hygiene but never knew the risks other than odor. What are the bad effects of never cleaning yourself? If someone has went years without proper hygiene and wants to start having a daily routine, would it get rid of the odor that has built up over the years, or would it be too late?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How long are you talking about? What exactly is going on with your vagina any pictures?

• Posted

Years lol. Nothing is going on with it and I most definitely have no pictures. I just have really bad odor that I'm now trying to get rid of.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.