What helps grow facial hair?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, not sure if i'd call it a hair disorder. But didn't know where else to post.

i'm 25 and still grow facial hair like a 15 year old. Very patchy.

My cheeks for example have many tiny soft hairs that look like they will become mature hairs and a few dozen individual black matured hairs spaced far between each other. They grow quite long actually. Imagine beard lengh hairs, but only having several of them on each cheek. It's weird.

I can grow pretty long side burn hair on one side of my face, but nothing on the other.

Generally my facial hair is very un matured.

Problem is already look quite young for 25, i'm mistaken for under 20 a lot. So at this point in my life i don't have much self confidence and actually quite depressed by it.

My hope is a beard would help make me look older, but i can't even achieve a 'shadow' look.

So any tips? Thanks.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Midgar,

Shave like you have lots of hair, shave everywhere you wish there was hair.  

And keep shaving, those soft hairs will get thicker and coarser by the day. 

• Posted

You can get Minoxidil at the pharmacy, check the youtube videos "minoxidil beard before and after", "how to use regaine"

Hope this helps!

• Posted

You should work on increasing your testosterone levels because due to lack of testosterone levels in body we face this problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.