What helps with those nasty leg cramps I have found is......

Posted , 2 users are following.

On Tv have you seen Dr. Drew endorsing a product called Theraworx?  It has helped me immensely!  Not a cure all for sure but has helped alot.  Just google it, the website will pop up.  I feel for all of you as I've gone through this too.  My doctor also added magneseum for me but it's only been a week.   I've worried perhaps its MS?  Multiple Sclerosis.   I don't really have any of the symptoms but wondering if it could be an early sign?  I don't know.  Everyone, lets keep in touch.  I wish there was a facebook group for people with this problem.  I feel so very alone.  Doesn't help that I am on my own now and have no one to talk it out with!  Bless you all!

Suzie

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

SKP1956. i had it quite badly a few years ago and my GP prescribed some medication, the name of which I cant remember.  I do have twinges now and then.  I mentioned this to my dentist who told me that her dad drank a very small can of Indian Tonic Water and that helped him enormously.  I spoke to my GP about this and he confirmed this and said that I could take the 150ml can every other day.  I dont take it much but do keep a supply, just in case.

I am a member of some forums on facebook and wish, like you, there was one for cramps.

• Posted

Yes a facebook group would be great!  We should start one!  Hey something else, google Theraworx.  The stuff really really WORKS!   

~Suzie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.