Posted , 5 users are following.
I've been suffering from Panic attacks and Anxiety for about 2 years and it started with I believe the worst of the worst symptoms.. Severe chest pain and painfull palpitations and loss of breath and numbness , tingling and numbness all day everyday for months..
But theirs a lot of Supplements and Methods I've found that has helped significantly and have reduced and even taken away most symptoms. I will post them here .. And people should post here what has helped them so we can all benefit.
1. Rescue remedy for Quick Panic relief
3. Magnesium for Palpitations/Chest Pain and relaxation
4. Stress B complex for stress levels
5. A good high quality multivitamin
1. Cut all Stimulants (Sugar,Caffein,High salt foods,Drugs)
2. Cut all Processed foods/Junk(Fast foods/Box foods/Microwavable foods/Canned foods) Instead eat lots of Vegetables, Lean cut meats , High quality fats like Coconut oil MCT oil / Olive oil , and better carb choices like brown rice and whole wheat pasta.
3. I've noticed all of these can start anxiety and higher stress levels in either the short term or long term.
1. Progressive Muscle Relaxation for preventing anxiety (YouTube)
2. Anxiety and panic attack meditation which is good for preventing anxiety and getting you out of anxiety.
1. Weightlifting and diet was enough for me to loose over 100 pounds that I gained from SSRIs/Anti Depressants but most importantly it depleted a lot of tension and stress and adrenaline in my body and muscles which stopped the chest pain and twitching muscles that increase anxiety.
2. Cardio helped to reset my breathing pattern and after that I rarely had loss of breath. Also cardio and weightlifting will burn a lot of excess energy causing anxiety.
3. I understand not everyone can exercise due to being anxious.. But starting small like walking very slowly or doing air squats or light Dumbell works is great.
I have not completely got rid of my Anxiety and stress levels.. But I RARELY have panic attacks now and I don't use any medication .. And the more scary symptoms are rare (Chest pain / Loss of breath / Severe palpitations )
2 likes, 14 replies