What I am using to cure my Fissure

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

So i have been in a lot of pain due to this anal fissure. It has taken over my daily life. Everyday I find myself researching on what to do. Well, let me tell you what has been working for me. Thanks to someone on this page that recommended using an Indian cream called BOROLINE i went ahead and purchased it on amazon. Prior to this i've been on stool softners and Nifedipine 0.2% along with using Lidocaine ointment 5%. I wanted to come back on this page to help others feel less pain. Trust me I have tried everything. Okay, so I purchased a memory foam donut and an electric pad blanket which i use everyday while at work. It has helped me so much. I take sitz bath with Coconut oil and epsom salt. I sit in the little toilet seat with hot water for about 15 mins at night. Before bed i insert this BOROLINE cream and OMG i have been in LESS pain then ever before. The do feel some spasms after a BM but nothing i cant control. Still burns a little but it is so much better than the pain i would feel before using this cream. My doctor doesn't recommend me ANYTHING. I had lost hope in ever getting better. Everyday i would come home miserable and always in a bad mood due to always being in pain. My boyfriend who I live with and our 3 kids felt like I was always mean. Our relationship was falling apart. At home i use a heated bean bag that I microwave for 2 mins and it gives me so much relief. I have started drinking A LOT of water in my day. Every morning i include Metamucil in my water. It helps me go to the bathroom. My doctor has prescribed me CYCLOBENZAPRINE 10MG for spasm pain. It actually works. When using the bathroom and having a BM please use Hemorrhoidal medicared wipes which has Witch Hazel 50%. I am pescatarian and have cut out dairy. I am not cured from this fissure but i can tell you that i feel way better than what i did before. I hope this helps anyone that is also suffering from anal fissures. Ever since i have been using BOROLINE at night i havent had the need to apply the lidocaine. To me that is a big improvement 😃

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for the advices! I really do hope you will be 100% cured. I am in my 2nd week but no longer feel any pain. There is still light irritation and light swollen but I guess that is the process of it healing. Diet change really helps me. By the 4th week, I hope that it will be completely gone. Good Luck to Us!

• Posted

I used witch hazel to wipe and since my skin was a little sensitive I did not use any cream. I washed the area with just the shower head with warm water (not hot) whenever I take a shower. What really help me was my change of diet to soup based and watch what I eat everyday. The most important thing is to move on with life and not live with this fear because I am tire of giving up to the pain. Maybe it was the positive thoughts that encourage my body to heal faster. It was NOT easy at all but it is crucial to keep on living your life and hold your head high. You can get through this!

• Posted

just read BOROLINE is for chapped elbows etc . no mention of anal fissures . bit worried of using it in an area where it's not a usual medication for . you got any other links where people have used it and it has worked ? many thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.