What I had to deal wtih zyprexa just don't take

Posted , 2 users are following.

I first fell down on my bed from what seemed like a stoke then I couldn't talk for awhile for about 4 to 5 mins. My girl called me I tried to talk when I was on my bed trying to get up from what happened. I couldn't hardly get a word out. Then the chest pains started and it was very bad. It kept on happening until I had to dose down. I was prescribed to take 10 mg but went down to 5 mg cause of to much on me a day. Again was abuse by meds my whole life when I didn't need them Since age 13 years. I am not 34 years old. I again found out what a manic attack really was on the internet for the first time in my life recently. I again noticed my life and understood I never had one ever. Just bad medical effects my whole life. Then the chest pain started kicking in and wouldn't stop I dosed myself down to a fouth of a 5 mg pills by taking them about so I didn't have so much in my system and for withdrawal purposes cause of how bad it is to get off. Then I took a fourth of 5 mg pill for about a week. Again the chest pain slowly was going away. I told my doctor about how I now knew I never had a manic attack and the mental doctor told me to since down so low on pills just don't take them if they are hurting you. Then I got in touch with my medical doctor and he told me to get off of all of my meds. It was very bad head pain for along time. I been off of zyprexa and the other drugs for about 4 weeks or a little more now. I still have a small kinda sometimes messed up pain in my head. All the time. But I take alieve and alot of green tea it helps some. I again don't know how or what I will go through in the future. My doctor told me that the pain will go away in time. But from all the meds I took over the years I really don't know.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Do not take tea ,alcohol.coffee. Start reducing the quantity of them. Gradually come out of them.Your head pain and chest pain will go.
    • Posted

Why would my doctor tell me to get caffine and all of that crap. This is very concerning to say the least.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.