What I use to cure BV

Posted , 4 users are following.

The last 3 years I've had BV At least 3-5 times ,what works for me is filling up a syringe with plain non fat yogurt ,and injecting into my vagina before bedtime ,I'm laying flat so it doesn't come out. This might sound odd to some but it really works. Or you can dip a tampon in the yogurt and insert it as well I do this once a day for 3 days and it's gone. It's really helped me and I prefer all natural cures or homemade remedies anyway ...hope it might help some of you suffering from this as well.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is this a permanent cure? Does the BV return? 
    • Posted

This is my go to but unfortunately it is temporary, but very effective. I can usually go between a few days or a few weeks without doing it again. 
    • Posted

Ok thanks for the info. The broic acid suppositories give me the most relief but doesn’t cure it. Smt we need a cure like yesterday. 
    • Posted

Hey Ladies I’ve been battling for 2 years and 7 months and it’s GONE. I had seen 9 doctors all baffled;started researching myself and watching every movie that has something to do with science and DNA. You know ther Le is some truth in lies...and I heard Dr. Malcolm say to John Hammond”didn’t you bred the dinosaurs to be L-Lysine Deficient and without it in 7 days they die...I started researching L-Lysine. I have had every antibiotic known to man. I had enough in February this year it had been 2 years 2 months. I went to my Female OB,the one that figured it was E. coli in my vagina,I was crying in pain. She said,come over here I can try a shot and Ampicillin I went she gave me Roshea(misspelling) first time I’ve ever received this and Ampicillin my pharmacist was like,look we don’t order Ampicillin at Walmart any more it doesn’t work,tell her to send you something stronger. So she had sent it to 2 separate Walmart’s, one had the 4 pills a day for 7 days the other one only had a 4 day supply. She said Cipro isn’t good to prescribe so I ordered it online. Every dr I’ve seen refused to give me 2 antibiotics to take together and Boric acid suppositories;so I bought my own and inserted it vaginally. In about a week. I got really sore. I panicked rant to Walmart bought Monistat 7 day,it healed the soreness;in a week it came back. I said...this is middle March now almost April. I said God it’s you and me...I bought L-Lysine pills they help heal your lips from Fever Blisters,never had a Fever blister in my life;but I figured the vagina are lips too. I started L-Lysine pills 100 mg vaginally alternatively with Boric Acid Vaginally;it felt good on the 5th day. I said God,I’m going to do this with you...in Jesus name I put the L-Lysine pill in vaginally first;then the Boric Acid vaginal Suppositories. L-Lysine is an Ammino Acid Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories are an antiseptic so this night it felt like my vaginal cavity was being medicated and I rested. The next day I woke up there was a light pink drip of blood on my pad. I panicked went to Walmart for 3 day Monistat to heal it up. In 3 days no more blood drips. I missed my May annual Pap smear because it was still sore and heavy feeling. I started Prebiotics and Probiotics orally and vaginally. I drank Oolong tea,Tumeric Tea,Green Tea, I had been doing this all the time trying to eat fennel,Chia seeds in yogurt anything to balance my ph. Nothing worked;I cried and in July after my 44th birthday. I went to the OB she checked me and I asked for Clyndamicin and a Z Pack because I thought the soreness meant it was still present in my vaginal cavity. I started using Organic Coconut vaginally for 5 days to heal the soreness. I bought VH Essential preobiotic and Probiotic Vaginal Suppositories to use with the Clyndamycin Boric Acid Suppositories and Z Pack the following week and before I started the nurse called and said all my tests were negative. I was so happy and I am right now finishing the Z Pack and Clyndamycin with Boric Acid Suppositories with D-Mannose orally and VH Essentials Vaginally. I am feeling the soreness go away and I am thankful my test results were negative. We gotta take our health back. Nobody hear us when we say the bacteria is still there when it first attacked me I could feel it at night moving. I haven’t had sex since the night in November 2015 and now almost 3 years later Gardenella,E Coli,Yeast and every other sexually transmitted infection is negative in my vagina. I haven’t seen any discharge or have I felt it moving inside of me,please try it Ladies...take back our health in Jesus name Amen

• Posted

I did all of this and the discharge came back today...keep fighting Ladies much 💓

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.