What is an avarage penis size?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ik this question may be a wierd question but I'm scared to have sex bc all girls think about it's wich guy has a bigger penis..

Thanks, anonymous

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What is your age?  I am assuming that you are quite young and maybe this will be a first time for you. 

Try not to worry too much about it or focus on that as a major factor.

• Posted

It’s not about the size which counts, as long as you stay aroused, she will never complain. But if you state your mind as a bull in heat, you will see, she will be the nervous one.
  • Posted

Penis size isn't as important to women as you seem to think, but if you google "penis size NHS", there's a good article, which says this:

"There are no average length figures for teenagers because people grow at different rates.

According to a 2015 study of more than 15,000 men, the average dimensions for an adult penis are:

length: 13.12cm (5.16 inches) when erect

circumference: 11.66cm (4.59 inches) when erect"

• Posted

Uhhh I think you’re under the wrong impression that all girls think about penis size. Which frankly is incorrect. Mind you I’m sure there are females and even males that care about penis size but ultimately is how you use it and what you can do. As long as you’re attentive to the needs of your partner you’ll be fine. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.