What is going on?? (photos)

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im assuming this is a yeast infection because of antibiotics im on due to currently having strep throat, but this whole "peeling" looking effect is something ive never seen before. Ive only had a yeast infection when i was in my early teens so I'm not super familiar. Ive googled pics in a panic and have found this "peeling" like effect in order YI photos but want to be sure?? I went and got Monistat 3 and will start that tonight but would really love some imput so i stop questioning it until I can get to my gyno (shes booked a week ahead)

symptoms are white discharge, fissures, a little bit itchy, red (not usually this red at all), and what looks to me like peeling??? but goes away when i wash it til it comes back hours later

I really appreciate any help thank you!!!

first time posting hope the pics attach

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I get peeling when I get yeast infections, I get them constantly. I currently have it around my clitoris

• Posted

looks like yeast infection im having similar issues my vag is red raw iv ordered some treatment offline

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.