What is going on with me no doctors have been able to figure out what it is.

Posted , 4 users are following.

ive been to multiple urgent cares, hospitals, even planned parenthood and they dont know what is wrong they all tell me that it is definitely not herpes but idk they all say yeast infection but its not my actual vagina that is affected it is the skin of the labia majora right above the clitoris that is affected for about a little over a month now only on the labia major ive been inflamed, extremely itchy, there are tears and small cuts that go away in a couple days then come back in more parts they dont scab over, ooze, or ulcerate they just look like cuts which i thought was from itching so much. my skin down there is like flaky and the flakes will come off it i rub over them with a piece of toilet ive been freaking out trying to figure out whats wrong with me and its messing with my sex life i wont have sex with my boyfriend while i have this issue because its embarrassing and the cracks cause pain if i move a certain way or wear tight jeans or kind of tight underwear. it hurts to wash with my dove sensitive skin soap because the soap gets into the cut theres also like yellowish discharge that will collect in my pubic hair where the "rash" idk what to really call it what do you guys think it is?? (p.s the last pictures shows the tear that is causing pain you can see it after i wipe away some of discharge there is a flake on the tearimageimageimage

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Have they tested for Trichomoniasis? Does the discharge have an odor? Trich can smell like a raw egg or even a raw (not rotten but raw) fish, cause severe itching and swelling, more discharge than usual, yellow or grey frothy discharge, or little to no symptoms. It looks like you have a STI that is irritating your outer lips, most likely Trichomoniasis.

It's not uncommon for Trich to go undiagnosed but left untreated it can cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) so be sure to have them check. Your partner will need to be treated as well.

• Posted

no but i did find out i had chlymdia a couple of months ago and i took medicine but my boyfriend lied about taking his could that be the problem since we had sex raw before i found out he lied?

• Edited

Absolutely... Have them test you again and ask to be checked for Trich and Bacteria Vaginosis (BV) as well.

• Posted

I knew if I looked hard enough, I'd find someone with the same problem. What was it ? I'm going through this right now 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.