What is happening 😳

Posted , 2 users are following.

back story, I've had two kids, episiotomy for the first one. I used a new soap down there too close to the opening. My tampon wouldnt stay in and period wasn't enough so it completely dried out my vagina. so i looked, is this a prolapse of some sort? and the soreness near the opening could that be std or yeast infection?image

i was raped a few weeks ago and refused to go to the doctor and now i dont know if its a yeast infection or an std. im not seeing the irritation that i saw last night.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi tara

I really think yiu need to speak to someone about this. you say raped?

firstly I'd see a doctor to get checked over and make sure you have no infection.

I think you may have a slight prolapse but I'm not 100%.. it does look very unhappy and red too.

please see yiur gp when yiu can.

• Posted

unfortunately yes, i was raped. i have an appt next week. i just wasnt sure if anything were visible. Im actually a victim advocate so I know about the process, little different when it' s yourself.

• Posted

bless your heart.. please see your gp for reassurance and a check up .

look after yourself sweetheart.

• Posted

You're so sweet. Everything has come back negative. she said i have BV. so now just time to heal my heart and head and it'll be okay.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.