What is inside or why it has sooo bad smell?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have HS , last year started and I read your comments,it looks like I have a very long way , scary!

Anyone can tell me what is under skin and why it has soo bad smell, disgusting, 

My doctor told me that isn’t infection but as far as I know only infection has bad smell 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I had it for a year and half one day it was a bump under my arm pit I thought nothing of it bumps come and go all the time well this one would not go away went to doctor tried every antibiotic nothing worked got it cut open drained would not heal antibiotic still not working I tried turmeric pills and stop eating potatoes like I use to knock on wood and God’s help it went away have not had it in about 6 to 8 months I think mines was also when I stressed a lot as well good luck it’s a pain in the butt😱😥

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.