What is my std status after recieving unprotected oral sex for the first time ?

Posted , 8 users are following.

On 13th of March, 2017 (28 days ago), I recieved unprotected oral sex. after one day of exposure, i felt mild abdominal pain, nausea and numbness of me left leg. 

Numbness of left leg was lasted for 3 days and Nausea and abdominal pain lasted for 10 days.

After 12 days of exposure, I did urine PCR for gonorrhea and clamydia. The results came back as negative. 

At aound 20th day I observed a small bump on my head tip of the penis. It was there only for 2 days and now disappered. 

And yesterday I masturbated for the first time after the incident and it was painful. 

1. What are the chances contracting a std ?

2. What STD may have I contracted ?

3. If I am having a std, how should i change my life ?

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

There is some infection, however, it can be any viral herpes. 

Get it tested with a doctor. 

• Posted

1. What is the window period for Herpes ?

2. Whe should i get tested ?

3. Are there any chances I may not have contracted the virus ?

• Posted

anytime you can get PCR test for herpes. If you get it once, it stays in the body inactive or dormant after a while. 

There are some symptoms .... so it seems you may have contracted the virus. 

• Posted

Thank you so much for your quick response.

I will keep this post updated with my results.

I am so stressed. 

• Posted

No need to get stressed. 70-80% people get this herpes virus. 

Its very common. 

• Posted

If you've just received oral sex, it's highly unlikely you'd have contracted any STI.  The two most likely ones would be gonorrhea and chlamydia, and you've already been tested for those, so it seems unlikely you have any STI at all.  It is possible to contract HSV-1 or HSV-2 from oral sex, but it's unusual, so your symptoms may be unrelated to the sex.

It sounds like it's bothering you though, so I'd get tested again.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. Your reply dragged my stress level very low. I was scared to death. But, your words, gave me some confidence. My other appoinment for the clinic is on 24th of April. I will update about my thread as soon as i meet him.
  • Posted

Today is 14th of April, 2017 (exactly 1 month after the exposure). Can some expert tell me what can I rule out from these diseases based on the symptoms ? HIV/ Hepatitis/ Chancroid/ Trichomoniasis/ HPV/ Herpes/ BV/ Syphilis/ Scabies/ PID/ MPC/ Molluscum contagiosum/ LGV. Thank you in advance. I will update once I get tested on 24th again. 
    • Posted

What are the test you are going to take ? Take Probiotics more. I was in same situation some months back. Now GERD issue added.
    • Posted

I will do blood tests for HIV/ HSV 1&2/ HEP A, B, C. That's all. What are the other tests you suggest ?

And, if it is ok, can I know your case and outcome ?

• Posted

Are you suggesting me to perform tests for HPV/ CMV and parasites ?

Or did you got them ?

unfortunately, there are no tests for HPV. So, I am unable to do tess for that ?

• Posted

Guys, the tests have been done. Today is the 6 week mark. waiting for the results.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.